Up in the Sky Up in the Sky

Very beautifully made, I really love the whole atmosphere of this short. You really managed to create an elaborate animation, very smooth and well drawn. I just feel the story could have used some more thought (it bothered me a little, that he didn't just tie the ballon to the cross?).
however, for the short time you had it's really amazing!

TheSilleGuy responds:

I actually thought about him tieing the balloon to the cross but I only ended up thinking of that AFTER I had animated him putting the stick in the ground and I simply didn't have time to change it. Thanks for the critique! :)

BRCS BRCS

haha what idungeddit :D
but looks great as always!
dat gore

white noise machine white noise machine

you like folding people

dylan responds:

"cause the players gonna play, play, play
and the haters gonna hate, hate, hate"

- beyoncé, 2014

Detective Taco Detective Taco

there is no wire on the telephone. you though noone would see, but i did. sorry, but for sloppy work like that i just can't give you full points.
everything else was flawless

Samination responds:

You got me.

Revolution Revolution

i love it! all the shots are extremely well composed and it really shows that you gave thought to the colours. for the little time you had, this is outstanding! and i gotta mention too that i like the use of music

Blank Blank

These robots are terrible, making the poor boy swallow pills with his eyes!
I really like the message of this film though, well done!

interstellar monkey buisness interstellar monkey buisness

impressive to see how far you have come! Keep it up man, you made great progress since last year and if not this time, you'll be definitely one of the top players in 2016!

brynimation responds:

Thanks so much!

NATA Sarcastic Inanimate Collab NATA Sarcastic Inanimate Collab

man this sucks. i mean, not even the music is sarcastic.

Michelle the Gazelle Michelle the Gazelle

The animation itself is great, the gazelle looks sexay, but damn, if seen that punch line in like every second flash?

Existential Existential