Football Dad Football Dad

woah, man, great!
you'll be so famous! ;D
anyway, cool score you got there. seems you got an audience with excelent taste.

What About a Man? What About a Man?

i don't even know why this didn't get an "awesome score" right away.
seriously though, where's the butt?

The desert of metropolis The desert of metropolis

this seems alot diffrent from the other stuff i've seen made by you, as if you tried a complete new style with this one. looks great!
i was just wondering, has the bottle getting stuck in the vending machine a deeper meaning, or am i just reading to much into this?

Sarcastic Creature Collab Sarcastic Creature Collab

you guys are great. it's always so much fun to see what different ideas you come up with!

Perspective Perspective

in the beginning i was a little critical about the movement,
but then the drawing style, the music and the story altogether just blew me away
great job

Magnivez responds:

Thanks! My main idea was to increase the pacing of the film as it went on, meaning more or less that I tried making it so the animation got faster and better as it went on.

Madness Walkingmination Madness Walkingmination

i wonder why you would make an animation like this frame-by-frame? you could achieve the same with tweens plus it would be a lot easier.
you should add a swing to the arms, and maybe a slight turn of the head. with some ups and down movement of the body, the whole cycle would seem alot more natural

ExodusTerminator responds:

Using tween it's more like lazy guy, because why i'm creating frame to frame.
and thank you

Good Boy! Good Boy!

that was deep! i suppose...
very cute animation

Uni-Cum Uni-Cum

where can i get these?

Peepers Peepers

okay, that was really overall great, but i just gotta bring out that -apart from the story- i especially loved characterdesign and the use of music in this one.

The Old Harmonium The Old Harmonium

it must have taken forever to create such smooth movement. and the music fits the film perfectly. incredibly awesome

aap responds:

Yeah, it actually did take forever, haha. Half the time I didn't even know what I was doing and I had to reshoot scenes several times. Thanks for the review!