Theft Box Theft Box

Right at the beginning, when he's standing in front of his desk, look at the mushroom. Is that a hidden dickjoke? hey yotam. that's a dickjoke, right?
or do I have problems?

SILENCE YOUR PHONES SILENCE YOUR PHONES

It was pretty funny and I liked the simplicity, that worked very well.
It's just... after the pretty good voice acting, the last part "please, turn off your cellphones (etc.)" felt a little out of place... I dunno. A part from that it was great, I would love to see this in the cinema before the movies!

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

After the first one being already incredibly amazing, I'm just blown away by how this sequel turned out! Just wow

On a Spring day On a Spring day

wow, that's pretty dang impressive! i'm curious, are you already studying or are you a postgraduate?

Extellus responds:

I haven't even started with college ^^"

"Surge-ical" "Surge-ical"

you dont have to be a master of anatomy to draw hands with the thumb on the right side

SnowyBangers responds:

pointing out technical issues in human anatomy, good job lol

DETECTIVE PICO DETECTIVE PICO

yup you're cool.
like it
just needs a little work here and there, but solid overall

Ladies of the Night Ladies of the Night

This is so unique, the artstyle is just great and i love the dialogues. i watched you other stuff and you got me really excited for the next part!

noiserover responds:

Thanks so much! I've had most of the cartooning done on the 3rd part for a while now, just need to record the dialogue. As soon as I'm done the sequel to the hole I'll finish that one up.

Revenge Scene Sketch Time Revenge Scene Sketch Time

you should call yourself bloodyletsdraws
i mean, your drawings are cool, but you should go a little further and bring life to your creations

Game Grumps Animated FFNF Game Grumps Animated FFNF

Definitely the highlight of the show!

Animated TV Commercial Animated TV Commercial

it's pretty cute,
but isn't it kinda counterproductive that they're depicting themselfs as the evil wrench? :D

jessejayjones responds:

Thank you! I kinda felt that way too, but it is their logo design I had to follow. In the next one I'll have to make him look more like the hero! :D