"Funny" "Funny"

i snorted
10/10

RedAndrew responds:

depressing stories depressing stories

pretty impressive. i love your way of drawing, your storytelling, your overall artsy style.
I don't understand why you used these artificial sounds and voice acting?
A great short!

dylan responds:

"I ain't never gonna shut you out"

- beyoncé, 2008

Valentine's Day Rejection Valentine's Day Rejection

Wow, this was great! I'm really impressed how you made an awesome short out of nothing but a silly idea :D I love it! And props for the voice acting

zvch3 responds:

You the man snickity! Without you this movie wouldn't have been made!

Save Energy & Don't Read Save Energy & Don't Read

burn CaptainMitch
burn

JOY (Part 1) JOY (Part 1)

how to establish evil characters:
make them drown cute puppies
for no reason
perfect ;)

The date The date

Great short!
Only the message (if there's meant to be one?) confuses me.

LIES!!! LIES!!!

the movement is very good, i guess it's a frame-by-frame animation, i'm sure it took some time to make it look smooth like this. also the anticipations before he leans forward are pretty cool and add to the good impression. however, as pointed out before the syncing needs some improvement, because the mouth always has its wide shape, which doesn't fit the "o" sounds. and does the character have no tongue? (for l-sounds). i'm far from being a professional animator myself you don't really have to take my critique too serious, but i'd suggest that you create a layer to scribble a normal mouth at first, and then follow these instruction-lines when you add the "fibre".

The Feastible Life The Feastible Life

ich dachte in der filmakademie beschäftigt man sich nur mit marketing und sfx! cool das da auch solche filme enstehen, das macht sie mir ja richtig sympatisch!
mir fehlt nur ein wenig der überblick. hat "filmgestaltung II" irgendwas mit dem animationsinstitut zu tun, oder ist das ein anderes paar schuhe? o.o

molkman responds:

Filmgestaltung II ist noch Teil des Grundstudiums. Erst danach kommt man zum Animationsinstitut. <3

The Politician. The Politician.

u so deep bro
and i really liked it!
keep more coming! :D

1AM Dick Talk 1AM Dick Talk

i once read that sober men talk about boobs. when drunk they start talking about politics and pretentious stuff. what do you have to take to get this idea?
because i don't think about stuff as in this video.
like never.