Hartrup and Oatly - The Cutout Hartrup and Oatly - The Cutout

you are one crazy person and i love you

Mister President Mister President

if you think the persident is stupid its probably beacuase YOU are stupid!

PS: the voices were pretty good.
but thats
it!

Lindwurmsuppn Lindwurmsuppn

well, this is one of the best shorts on newgrounds so it's really hard to critizise, but because you asked for it i will try to be the most nit-picky possible and give you some tips.
i really like the fluidity of the movements and the colouring is amazing, the story flows very naturally, i can't really find anything bad in the overall short film.
the are some very particular things though that could be improved.
for example when she spits, i only saw when watching the third or fourth time that shes spitting on the fire demon. maybe some more anticipation or a more spectacular 'death' of the demon wouldve helped.
and i found it kinda weird that under water she's suddenly lying on her side.
the dutch angle when shes swimming could be confusing, as if she'd swim up a hill.
and all your transitions are great, some even downright amazing. the in the last one though you couldve darkened the screen gradually with the burst 'expanding' instead of a smash cut to black where you didnt need it.
but probably most of my critique could be argued about since it's really very nit-picky.

great to see you're alive and well ;)

ImaginaryLog responds:

You nit-picky bastard - no just kidding ; )
Thanks for taking time to write all that!

I agree with the spit sound. I even tried to crop the picture or make the sound stronger but that just made it worse... conceirning the water angles I tried out what seemed most dynamic.

Good to hear from you and see you soon I hope!

Rearmed Trials Rearmed Trials

very nice game, and kinda demanding but that makes beating all the levels just more staisfying. you seem to have taken all the earlier reviews into consideration, because all the complaints do not seem to refer to the current version.
however i'm a little surprised that beating the boss doesn't do anything, he just falls to the ground and that's it, i can still walk around, without anything happening and the dead boss sitting around...
i dunno if that's a bug or poor design, but a little message wouldn't hurt.

still full score cause the game's great

D-SuN responds:

:P Thank you for the comment! The comments were on point, it was too difficult too soon.
Now I feel that it may be JUST SLIGHTLY too easy.
Either way I'm going to work on the game some more - I'll put more emphasis on the Boss based on your feedback. FYI, the Boss will appear again on wave 16 (if you can reach it :|)

Sector Warfare Sector Warfare

i only had to play the last stage twice to get all the 75 stars. I'm such a nerd.
but if you only use cruizer and sythe as upgraded as possible its doable

the gameplay isn't too bad, but you should really add a 'select all ships' or 'select multiple' function. and an additional movement button, to make all your new ships go to you front lines would be nice too :) and maybe downgrade the resource generator a little, because there are way too many ships on the field to really play strategically.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

'instant replay' and 'distract' made me laugh so hard haha

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad!

SH - Stalker SH - Stalker

What did you sample on this? It sounds great!

°°Good Ol' Mr. Googol°° °°Good Ol' Mr. Googol°°

somehow this made me smile and i didn't stop before the song was over... which was when i finally realized this is looped and stopped it.

so i suppose it does loop quite well ;)

Whirlguy responds:

Hehe that's fun. I was a bit worried the switch would be too abrupt.

Breaking Breaking

this is great, especially the first minute, the intro is dope as shit!

Voltus responds:

Thanks! You're dope as shit! :P

Solitude Solitude

i love it! it's so atmospheric, your use of colours is incredible :)
and great composition!
(hidden estonian flag is funny hehe)

Goretober 28 - Rearranged Goretober 28 - Rearranged

nah, because this is great and you'll get all the luvin you deserve! i volunteer.

ZeTrystan responds:

Thanks! :'o But you should not feel the need to volunteer, hahaha. Don't worry! ;D

Bubbles - Powerpuff Girls Bubbles - Powerpuff Girls

whaaat? you did everything before without a drawing tablet? holy moly, really looking forward to whatever will happen now!

jhonatan520 responds:

Yep! hahah Thank you! I've been practicing a lot and doing a lot of animation tests. Hopefully I'll get used to my tablet :D