3 game Reviews with Responses

Rearmed Trials Rearmed Trials

very nice game, and kinda demanding but that makes beating all the levels just more staisfying. you seem to have taken all the earlier reviews into consideration, because all the complaints do not seem to refer to the current version.
however i'm a little surprised that beating the boss doesn't do anything, he just falls to the ground and that's it, i can still walk around, without anything happening and the dead boss sitting around...
i dunno if that's a bug or poor design, but a little message wouldn't hurt.

still full score cause the game's great

D-SuN responds:

:P Thank you for the comment! The comments were on point, it was too difficult too soon.
Now I feel that it may be JUST SLIGHTLY too easy.
Either way I'm going to work on the game some more - I'll put more emphasis on the Boss based on your feedback. FYI, the Boss will appear again on wave 16 (if you can reach it :|)

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

'instant replay' and 'distract' made me laugh so hard haha

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad!

Freeway Fury 3 Freeway Fury 3

the game is awesome, but i can't unlock the fury and boss medal? i killed the boss 2 times, and it's hard NOT to get the furymode

VascoF responds:

It seems that you didn't unlock the fury medal the first time for some reason, and currently it's not possible to get it afterwards, but I will fix this soon. I'm not sure what happened with the boss medal, but I'll take a look at that too. Thanks for the feedback.

UPDATE: Fixed!