Rearmed Trials Rearmed Trials

very nice game, and kinda demanding but that makes beating all the levels just more staisfying. you seem to have taken all the earlier reviews into consideration, because all the complaints do not seem to refer to the current version.
however i'm a little surprised that beating the boss doesn't do anything, he just falls to the ground and that's it, i can still walk around, without anything happening and the dead boss sitting around...
i dunno if that's a bug or poor design, but a little message wouldn't hurt.

still full score cause the game's great

D-SuN responds:

:P Thank you for the comment! The comments were on point, it was too difficult too soon.
Now I feel that it may be JUST SLIGHTLY too easy.
Either way I'm going to work on the game some more - I'll put more emphasis on the Boss based on your feedback. FYI, the Boss will appear again on wave 16 (if you can reach it :|)

Sector Warfare Sector Warfare

i only had to play the last stage twice to get all the 75 stars. I'm such a nerd.
but if you only use cruizer and sythe as upgraded as possible its doable

the gameplay isn't too bad, but you should really add a 'select all ships' or 'select multiple' function. and an additional movement button, to make all your new ships go to you front lines would be nice too :) and maybe downgrade the resource generator a little, because there are way too many ships on the field to really play strategically.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

'instant replay' and 'distract' made me laugh so hard haha

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad!

Strike Force Heroes 3 Strike Force Heroes 3

wtf were you thinking?? you can't choose your favorite class anymore, and you can only buy preset characters? that kills all the fun of creating your own unique character. compared two your other games... the rating says it all

Ten Second War Ten Second War

sooo many levels o.O

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

you totally should have shouted "DAD I'M BANGING JACK!"
doesn't really matter though, because that was all your mom could hear anyways.

Shouldn't a coming out be about who you love, not who you fuck?

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

wow, i finally am a lone wolf. took me long enough...
but i still didn't figure what the coin was for?

anyway, great game!
you are my favorite gamedeveloper for a reason :D

2p America. (Old Game, up 2p America. (Old Game, up

i don't get it. basically there are three actions: sunglasses, jacket, and hair and then "yes" or "no" (?). really don't get it...

Swamphole Swamphole

very basic game.
lazy art style.
boring story.

not too bad for one of your first submissions though.

Freeway Fury 3 Freeway Fury 3

the game is awesome, but i can't unlock the fury and boss medal? i killed the boss 2 times, and it's hard NOT to get the furymode

VascoF responds:

It seems that you didn't unlock the fury medal the first time for some reason, and currently it's not possible to get it afterwards, but I will fix this soon. I'm not sure what happened with the boss medal, but I'll take a look at that too. Thanks for the feedback.

UPDATE: Fixed!