10 art Reviews with Responses

Goretober 28 - Rearranged Goretober 28 - Rearranged

nah, because this is great and you'll get all the luvin you deserve! i volunteer.

ZeTrystan responds:

Thanks! :'o But you should not feel the need to volunteer, hahaha. Don't worry! ;D

Bubbles - Powerpuff Girls Bubbles - Powerpuff Girls

whaaat? you did everything before without a drawing tablet? holy moly, really looking forward to whatever will happen now!

jhonatan520 responds:

Yep! hahah Thank you! I've been practicing a lot and doing a lot of animation tests. Hopefully I'll get used to my tablet :D

The Three Friendship killers The Three Friendship killers

monopoly does not only destroy friendships, but entire families! fuck monopoly...
great work!

BrandonPewPew responds:

Maybe one day we can end the evil that is monopoly! Also thanks :D

Reverie Happy - Projection Reverie Happy - Projection

already loved Matt on dumm comics and wondered when you'd introduce him to NG!
however isn't it more like you are the tool to make a character leave your imagination and enter the real world? at least to me

Fungasm responds:

surprisingly enough, the character had his premiere on Newgrounds. Part of an old RWD collab back in 2007! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/408105

Drawing a day 6 Drawing a day 6

"waiting it out" isn't much of an option when doing an art challenge :D
luli, maybe you should set up themes for everyday? some challenges include daily keywords, maybe that helps?

and the picture itself is cool, but you should at least use a contrasting colour for the background.

sweetyluli responds:

True that. I need a strict drawing challenge *3*

Angry Pedoossshh Angry Pedoossshh

and every 7th day of the week an "hourly comic day"? :D

sweetyluli responds:

HHUUUUUMMM maybeeeeee XD

Arc 17 Preview Animation Arc 17 Preview Animation

man, it looks like this could turn out to be a pretty amazing short!

cecameron responds:

Thank you! These are only preview animations for the story arcs within my webcomic, www.somewhereother.com . There's pages with plenty more animations there, if you are interested!

Slive and Bogwort Animation Slive and Bogwort Animation

you can feel the groove

i just wonder why everyone seems to forget, that the strings are attached at the top and the bottom of the instrument. not in the middle ;)

cecameron responds:

Dang, I'm not the musical type. I will keep that in mind for future work with these guys! Thanks for the input!

Clouds 3 Clouds 3

you'll only grow when you get out of you comfort zone :)
"Sucking-at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something" - da Vinci

Glboom responds:

thanks for the insight :D

Confused worm Confused worm

now THAT'S art!! instant fav

Haris responds:

hehe thanks man :) I did this with my mouse(laptop mouse) cause I still didint have my tablet